Organisational Goals and Objectives
The goal of FitLife over the next few years will be:
- to support the differentiation and focus strategy
- to maintain premium pricing and differentiation of core products
- to introduce innovative fitness and lifestyle programs to include new markets
- to grow our own employees of the future
- to develop the retail part of the business
- to build a physio-gym culture.
- Achieve a minimum ROI of 20% in each investment area.
- Achieve a minimum gross margin percentage of 30%.
- Increase membership count by 10% in each health and fitness club every year within the next five years.
- Achieve a ratio of 2:1 of current assets to current liabilities.
- Achieve a ratio of 1:1 of owner’s equity to borrowed funds.
- Achieve 5% improvement in customer retention rates every year within the next five years.
- Enrich the brand in a national scale cultivating the organisational image as the premier health and wellness provider.
Specific Marketing Objectives
- Develop a minimum of two innovative fitness and wellbeing programs within the next twelve months.
- Introduce the Health Bar in the most revenue generating and competitive health club within the next six months.
- Develop a system in the next nine months to provide health and wellbeing services to prospective clients who demand offsite support.
- Open the physiotherapy facility in the next twelve months, having two physiotherapists ready to provide a dynamic physiotherapy practice to all members and non-members.
- Register as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to upskill and grow employees internally through providing a customised and nationally recognised qualifications, including:
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- Certificate III in Sports Trainer
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Sport Coaching
- Certificate IV in Sport Development
- Diploma of Fitness
- Diploma of Sport Coaching
- Diploma of Sport Development
- Introduce Iron Man loyalty card program in the next three months. This will be implemented in all our stores, nationwide, to give 10% discount on all purchases to our regular customers.
This advertising campaign aims to achieve the following objectives for the Parramatta branch:
- to create and maintain an ongoing mental climate favourable to sales
- to retain current customers
- to increase about thefuture services so as to develop the consumer’s understanding of how these changes can add value (see Section 6 for more information on these value offers)
- to convey a brand-differentiating message in order to create differentiation of our brand with others through displaying our competitive advantage.
The advertising message must be informative about the new value offerings. It must contain a reason for our customers to be interested in the new offerings which often means the media mix will emphasise the benefits obtained from using these products and services.
The message must be persuasive and aim to regain customer loyalty. This is to lead additional behavioural responses, such as eliminating aversion and promoting advocacy for the brand,and boosting word-of-mouth referrals.
The advertising message must contribute to brand equity: it is transformed into something that differentiates it from other products in the category by virtue of its identity and image. The intention is for the brand to become the first choice of those consumers rather than everybody’s second choice.
The advertising message must ensure to help position theseofferings in a customers’ minds and distinguish it from competitors’ offerings, advertisements will contain a word or phrase that is repeated across several different messages and different media outlets.Order Now