Business Management And HR Marketing
Unit outcomes are given below. Assessment criteria and evidence requirements are given below each task.
|Learning Outcome LO 1:||Use a variety of sources for the collection of data, both primary and secondary|
|Learning Outcome LO 2:||Apply a range of techniques to analyze data effectively for business purposes|
|Learning Outcome LO 3:||Produce information in appropriate formats for decision making in an organizational context|
|Learning Outcome LO4:||Use software-generated information to make decisions at operational, tactical and strategic levels in an organization.|
|Merit grades awarded
|Distinction grades awarded||D1||T2||D2||T1||D3||T1|
Expected sources: You must read at least two of these sources and evidence of your reading must appear in your assignment as in-text citations.
- BPP Learning Media. 2010. Business essentials: business decision making. London: BPP Learning Media.
- Bursk, E.C. (Ed.) 1963. New decision-making tools for managers: mathematical programing as an aid in the solving of business problems. [Online] Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. Available through: <http://www.questiaschool.com/read/6220220/new-decision-making-tools-for-managers-mathematical>[Accessed: 12 October 2014].
- Kothari, C.R., 2004. Research methodology: Methods and techniques. [Online] New Delhi: New Age Publications.
- Kumar, R., 2011. Research Methodology: A step-by-step guide for beginners. [Online] New Delhi: Sage Publications.
- Saunders, M., Lewis, P. & Thornhill, A, 2009. Research for Business Students. [Online] London: Pearson Education Limited.
Revlon is a world renowned brand in cosmetic products started in 1932 based in United States of America. The company is been doing business successfully all over the world for last 80 years. The company run’s some of the successful brand in cosmetic market all over the world like Revlon, Almay, SinfulColors and Pure Ice in cosmetics; RevlonColorSilk in women’s hair color; Revlon in beauty tools; and Mitchum in anti-perspirant deodorants.
Recently Revlon decided to expand their business in Asia especially in Maldives looking at the recent high demand for the cosmetic products in the country. At present, there is a dearth of quality brands in market.
You have been appointed as a senior marketing manager and have been given the task to prepare the feasibility report for finding out the business opportunity in the country. Youwill be required to examine a variety of sources and develop techniques in relation to fouraspects of information: data gathering, data storage, and the tools available to create and presentuseful information. You will use spreadsheets and other software for data analysis and thepreparation of information.Order Now